8 Deputy Commissioner vacancy in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is published for fast recruitment. Interested candidates can find the main features of the notice in this article. Check below for quick information.
- Notification summary
- Job details
- Selection Criteria
- Important dates
- Exam Fees
- Vacancy List
- How to Apply
- Quick Links
1. Notification summary
- Notification for: Deputy Commissioners, Ministry of Education
- Job Name: Deputy Commissioner vacancy in Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Hiring Organization: Kendriya Vidyalaya
2. Job details
- Employment Type: Full time
- Job Location: Various regional offices or zonal institutes all over India
- Pay grade: The following list illustrates the pay matrix & gross pay for the posts;
|Designation||Level Matrix||Basic Pay per Month||Gross pay per Month|
|Deputy Commissioner||Level 12 of 7th Pay Commission||Rs. 78, 800/-||Rs. 1,20,000/-|
- Recruitment of certain B, C & D teaching and non-teaching staff
- Approving probation, transfer, grants and employee welfare
- To sanction annual increments of B, C & D teaching and non-teaching staff
- To grant and refuse leaves etc. to certain Group B, C and D employees
- Supervising and recommending improvements in school administration
Financially, he has powers analogous to powers under the Supplementary Rules, General Financial Rules, Central Treasury Rules, Medical Attendance Rules and KVS Employees’ Provident Fund Rules.
- Maximum Age: 50 yrs. (as of 08/02/2020)
- Age relaxation: No age bar for employees of KVS and age relaxation as per govt rules.
- Min Education: Master’s degree (2nd Class) + B.Ed or equivalent degree
- Experience: 5 years regular service as Asst. Commissioner or 8 years experience as Asst. Commissioner & principal together (min 1 year as Asst. Commissioner)
- Desirable: Experience in directing in-service training program for teachers /administrators and research in education.
- Regional requirement: Good knowledge of Hindi and English language
5. Selection Criteria
The applications shall be scrutinized and short-listed candidates will be directly called for interview in Delhi. Candidates will be appointed based on their performance during the interview.
6. Important dates
- Application End Date: 08/02/2021
7. Exam Fees
- GEN: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-SM: NIL
8. Vacancy List in UPSC 01-2021
|Deputy Commissioner vacancy in Kendriya Vidyalaya 2021||05||00||02||01||00||08 posts||00||00||01|
9. How to Apply
- Please check the advertisement carefully as no refund will be process failing to fulfilling the terms and conditions in the advertisement.
- Eligible candidates shall apply through proper channel only.
- Application to be made in the prescribed proforma in the advertisement.
- Exam fees to be drawn through Demand draft in favour of “Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan” payable at New Delhi.
- The complete application including documentary evidences, DD etc. must reach Joint Commissioner (Admin), Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, 18 Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110016 before the application end time.
- Documentary evidences submitted must be true. Failing which KVS will be at liberty to criminally prosecute the candidate.
10. Quick Links
With this, we shall conclude this post on Deputy Commissioner vacancy in Kendriya Vidyalaya 2021.
The job profile of Deputy Commissioner in Education is very rewarding with high promotion opportunities. Moreover, it is regarded as one of the most satisfying jobs in central government. APPLY WISELY! You may also visit our Central Govt page for more related jobs.
Stay tuned! Wish you all the best!