Rajasthan Public Service Commission, RPSC recruitment 2021 for Vidhi Rachnakar is notified on 13.01.2021. Interested candidates can find the main features of the notice in this article. Check below for quick information.
- Notification summary
- Job details
- Important dates
- Exam Fees
- Vacancy List for Vidhi Rachnakar
- RPSC recruitment 2021: application process
- Selection Process
- Quick Links
- Job Profile
1. Notification summary
- Notification for: RPSC recruitment 2021 for Vidhi Rachnakar
- Job Name: Vidhi Rachnakar in Rajasthan
- Hiring Organization: Department of Law & Legal affairs, Govt of Rajasthan
- Notification No.: 07/ Exam / Vidhi Rachanakar/ EP-I/ 2020-21
- Notification Date: 13/01/2021
2. Job details
- Employment Type: Full time
- Working Hours: 10 am to 6 pm
- Job Location: Courts and department’s regional offices all over Rajasthan
- Gross pay: around Rs. 50,000/- per month
- Helping courts to decide cases according to law and without fear or favour.
- Maintaining records during hearings.
- Helping in administering justice at various courts under administrative and judicial control of the Rajasthan High Court.
- Other administrative works as delegated by seniors from time to time
- Maximum Age: 40 yrs. (as of 01/01/2022)
- Minimum Age: 21 yrs. (as of 01/01/2022)
- Age relaxation: as per state rules
- Min Education: LLB (and Hindi/English as a subject during graduation)
- Experience: Min. 7 yrs Law practice
- Additional: Character certificate from District judge of practicing court & last 10 case summaries
- Regional requirement: Working knowledge in Hindi, Devanagari script and knowledge of regional culture
We have a detailed article on eligibility in RPSC recruitment 2021 for Vidhi Rachnakar posts. Study it thoroughly before applying.
5. Important dates
- Application Start Date: 18/01/2021
- Application End Date: 16/02/2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 16/02/2021
- Admit Card Availability Date: To be Notified Soon
- Examination Date and Place: To be Notified Soon
6. Exam Fees
- OBC/ BC: Rs. 250/-
- General / Other State: Rs. 350/-
- Correction/ Form Edit: Rs. 300/-
** Pay through Rajasthan E Mitra, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Mode Only.
7. Vacancy List in RPSC recruitment 2021 for Vidhi Rachnakar
8. RPSC recruitment 2021: form fill up instruction
- Either click on APPLY ONLINE LINK from RPSC official website or login at RPSC SSO Portal and select Citizen App (G2C) to choose the portal link.
- If you have not done RPSC online registration earlier at SSO portal, register first to apply.
- Read the instructions in the forms and advertisement carefully before applying.
- Provide such mobile number and email ID where you have easy access. These are the only channels of communication between you and RPSC in future. If these are not proper, you will not receive any future communication even if you successfully qualify.
- Pay the exam fees to generate Application ID. Without Application ID, no RPSC application is deemed to be valid.
- Submitted forms can be corrected by paying the correction fees within 10 days from the submission of the application. Be quick to correct if there is any mistake in the initial submission.
- If the candidates mistakenly applied under any other caste other than his own, he must correct the application. No such request will be granted beyond the last date of application.
Please feel free to call RPSC helpline at 0145-2635212 or 2635200 for any further help.
9. Selection process
RPSC will conduct a written exam and an interview. Subjected to clearing cut-off marks by the candidates they will be called for the interview. The interview will carry 25 marks.
The syllabus and cut-off will be notified by RPSC in due time.
10. Quick Links
This is the outline of the notification for RPSC recruitment 2021 for Vidhi Rachnakar post.
11. Job Profile
The job profile of a Vidhi Rachnakar is quite rewarding with lots of promotion opportunities. The salary is also quite rewarding after introduction of 7th Pay Commission.
Vidhi Rachnakar is appointed in the Level 6.
- Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/-
- Pay Band Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-
But after introduction of 7 CPC, the entire idea has changed and at this moment
- the Entry Pay is Rs. 35,400/-
- After addition of HRS, DA, TA and DA on TA, the total gross salary becomes apparently around Rs. 54,000/-
- After deducting the NPS & CGEGIS, the in hand salary becomes around Rs. 50,000/-
**We considered HRA as X city, DA as 17%. This varies from place to place. Therefore, the figures are approximate. But it wil still give you a fair idea.
11b) Probation Period
11c) Promotion Opportunities
After confirmation, the Vidhi Rachnakar gets 3 promotion opportunities in the Vidhi Rachna Sangathan, like
- Varisth Vidhi Rachnakar (this promotion usually takes about 5-7 years of time)
- Vidhi Rachnakar Adhikary and
- Deputy Secretaryy, Vidhi Rachna Sangathan. This is a very senior level post in the body.
- Appointees with excellent past record can be further adopted high in mainstream Law & Legal Affairs dept.
There are altogether 6 cells within the Vidhi Rachna Sangathan.
This job witnesses frequent transfer. Usually the transfer takes less than 3 years. But in exceptional cases, the stay can be longer.
As said earlier, this is a highly paying job.
Prepare wisely. We will notify you when Admit cards are issued.
With this, we shall conclude this post. Stay tuned!
Wish you all the best!