NITRD recruitment for 56 posts have been recently notified. Interested candidates can find the main features of the notice in this article. Check below for quick information.
- Notification summary
- Job details
- Important dates
- Exam Fees
- Selection Process
- Vacancy List
- How to Apply
- Quick Links
1. Notification summary
- Notification for: NITRD recruitment 2021 for 56 vacancies
- Job Name: Thoracic surgent, System Analyst, Health Education Officer, Psychologist, House Keeper, X-ray Technician, Library Information Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Junior Electric Mechanic, Driver, Multi Tasking Staff
- Hiring Organization: National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)
- Notification Date: 05/01/2021
2. Job details
- Employment Type: Full time
- Job Location: New Delhi, India
- Pay grade: The following list illustrates the pay matrix & gross pay for the posts
|Designation||Thoracic surgent (Grade III)||System Analyst||Health Education Officer||Psychologist||House Keeper||X-ray Technician||Library Information Assistant||Lower Division Clerk||Junior Electric Mechanic||Driver||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Designation Group||Group A||Group A||Group A||Group A||Group C||Group C||Group C||Group C||Group C||Group C||Group C|
|Pay Level||Level 11||Level 11||Level 10||Level 10||Level 4||Level 5||Level 5||Level 2||Level 2||Level 2||Level 1|
|Min Gross pay per month||Rs. 1,00,000/-||Rs. 1,00,000/-||Rs. 83,000/-||Rs. 83,000/-||Rs. 40,000/-||Rs. 45,000/-||Rs. 45,000/-||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 28,000/-|
|Thoracic surgent (Grade III)||Upto 45 years||i) MBBS|
ii) MD/ MS with M.Ch. (Thoracic Surgery)/M.Ch. (Cardio Thoracic Surgery) or Specialty board of Thoracic Surgery (USA) OR equivalent
|2 years after MS/MD|
|System Analyst||Upto 35 years||M.Sc (Maths / Statistics/ Operation Research) / MCA / M.Tech (Computer Application)||5 years in a similar setup (with PhD) or 7 years in a similar setup (without PhD)||Ph.D in respective field or PG Diploma in computer applications from a recognized Institute|
|Health Education Officer||Upto 35 years||i) MA or MSC (Anthropology/ Sociology/ Psychology/|
(ii) Diploma in Health Education or M.P.H. (majoring in Health Education)
|3 years research/training experience in Community Health work/social education field||i) Experience in production/ development of Health Education material such as pamphlets, posters, film strips, exhibits etc.|
ii) experience in I.E.C. in the field of Tuberculosis
|Psychologist||Upto 45 years||i) Masters in Psychology|
ii) Ph.D. in Psychology
|3 years in the application of Industrial Psychological Techniques and counseling|
|House Keeper||Upto 28 years||i) Matriculation |
ii) Certificate in Catering and Kitchen Management
|3 years in running a hostel/kitchen in any organisation of repute|
|X-ray Technician||Upto 28 years||i) 10+2 |
ii) 2 years Diploma in Radiography
|Library Information Assistant||18-30 years||i) B.Sc./B.A./B.Com. |
ii) Bachelor of Library Science
|Lower Division Clerk||18 – 27 years||i) Matriculation||speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting (Hindi or English)|
|Junior Electric Mechanic||18 – 27 years||i) Middle pass |
ii) 1st class Wireman certificate .
Certificate of Electrician/wireman from ITI
|3 years as Electrician for Wireman if 1st class wireman certificate||working in Electrical Division of any Hospital|
|Driver||Upto 35 years||i) 10th class pass|
ii) Driving License
iii) working knowledge of English and Hindi
|3 years in any organization of repute|
|Multi Tasking Staff (HMTS)||18-25 years||Matriculation|
- Age relaxation applicable as per Govt rules.
- Age and experience to be reckoned as of 28/02/2021.
4. Important dates
- Last date of Application: 28/02/2021
5. Exam Fees
- Group A posts Rs. 100/-
- Group C posts Rs. 50/-
- SC/ST/ PH/ EWS/ Women: NIL
Application fee to be paid through Demand Draft only.
6. Selection Process
NITRD will soon publish the selection process for recruitment after receipt of the applications. We will notify you when the notification is released.
7. Vacancy List of NITRD recruitment 2021 for 56 posts
|Thoracic surgent (Grade III)||01||01 posts|
|System Analyst||01||01 posts|
|Health Education Officer||01||01 posts|
|House Keeper||01||01 posts|
|X-ray Technician||01||01 posts|
|Library Information Assistant||01||01 posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||02||01||01||04 posts|
|Junior Electric Mechanic||01||01 posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff (HMTS – Dietary)||02||01||03||01||07 posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff (HMTS – Sanitation)||09||02||08||02||21 posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff (HMTS – General Others)||06||01||05||01||01||01||15 posts|
|TOTAL||28 posts||04 posts||17 posts||02 posts||03 posts||02 posts||56 posts|
8. How to Apply for NITRD recruitment 2021
- Only mode of application allowed is offline application.
- Central govt employees should apply through proper channel or submit “No Objection certification” from their present employer.
- Download forms from the official website of the official website of the NITRD
- Fill up the form, affix self attested photograph and enclose documentary evidences.
- Make DD of the required exam fees in favour of the “Director, National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases” payable at New Delhi.
- Send the complete form (incl. prescribed documents) along with the DD to the Director, National Institute of TB & Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110030 on or before the last date.
9. Quick Links
Stay tuned! Wish you all the best!