Are you looking for Govt jobs? DO you have plans to settle in the “Rice Bowl of India“? If this is so, we salute your choice.
Let the high Human Development Index in Andhra Pradesh have a far reaching effect though out your life. You can make the best of a secured life.
Let us help you make those dreams a success!
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts the APPSC group 2 exam every year with more than 200 premium job vacancies in the state.
This article is a foolproof guide to crack APPSC group 2 exam in the 1st chance.
You will find ALL the necessary information including free access to ALL sort of preparation materials. And most importantly, some exclusive handy tips that still works in 2021.
Step by step, we will gear you up for the best jobs in the following order;
- Chose the best POST
- Are you ELIGIBLE?
- NOTIFICATION 2021: APPLY this way and you will never be rejected
- Know the EXAMS you will sit for
- Know your SYLLABUS & kick start your preparation
- STRATEGY to crack in the 1st attempt!
- Get the study materials for FREE
- Important BOOKS to study
- Previous years QUESTION PAPERS & ANSWER KEYS
- Give ONLINE TESTS
- Check your performances against previous CUT OFF MARKS
We have distributed this article‘s flow from Post details to checking previous years Results in 11 Chapters.
But altogether, this article is your complete hack to APPSC group 2; sequentially aligned and ALL-IN-ONE.
What is APPSC group 2 exam?
APPSC group 2 exam is a yearly occurrence by the APPSC board.
It is unique for its mode of examination, which includes both Offline and Online evaluation. From where only deserving candidates are called to appear in the Interview process.
APPSC Group 2 is the 2nd most important exam in AP as it offers many lucrative executive and managerial level ranks in the state.
We will start with the Post salary details.
1.1: APPSC group 2 posts
The Post list has not yet been published for APPSC group 2 2021. From last year some vacancies have been carried forward. APPSC group 2 post preference is as follows
|Post category||Post name||Department|
|Executive||Municipal Commissioner Grade-III||AP Municipal Commissioner Subordinate Service|
|Deputy Tahsildar||AP Revenue Subordinate Service|
|Extension Officer||Panchayat Raj & Rural Department|
|Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector||AP Prohibition & Excise Sub-Service|
|Assistant registrar||AP Cooperative societies|
|Executive Officer Grade-I||Commissioner of Endowments|
|Asst. Commercial Tax Officer||AP Commercial Taxes Sub-ordinate Service|
|Assistant Development Officers||AP Handloom & Textile Dept.|
|Assistant Labour Officer||AP Labour & Employment Sub-Service|
|Non-Executive||Junior Accountant||Various Departments in AP Treasuries & Accounts Sub-Service|
|Junior Assistant||Survey Settlement and Land Records Department|
|Junior Assistant||AP Roads & Building Department|
|Junior Assistant||Sugar Cane Department|
|Junior Assistant||AP Agriculture Department in AP Ministerial Service|
|Junior Assistant||AP Director General of Prisons & Correctional Services|
|Junior Assistant||PH & ME Dept., in AP Ministerial Service|
|Junior Assistant||AP Public Service Commission in A.P. Ministerial Service|
|Junior Assistant Labour Department||AP Ministerial Service|
|Senior Accountant||Insurance AP G.L.I Sub service|
|Senior Accountant||AP Treasuries & Accounts District Sub Service|
|Senior Accountant||AP Treasuries & Accounts (HOD) Sub Service|
|Senior Accountant||AP Works Accounts Sub Service|
|Senior Auditor||AP State Audit Subordinate Service|
|Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept.)||AP Secretariat Subordinate Service|
|Assistant Section Officer (GAD)||AP Secretariat Sub-Service|
|Assistant Section Officer (Finance)||AP Secretariat Sub-Service|
|Assistant Section Officer (Legislature)||AP Legislature Secretariat Service|
1.2: APPSC group 2 posts Salary
Salaries are great if you secure the Executive posts.
For non-executive posts also, it is worth mentioning.
Please have quick look;
|Post category||Post name||Pay scale|
|Executive||Municipal Commissioner Grade-III||Rs.29,760/- to Rs.80,930/-|
|Deputy Tahsildar||Rs. 28,940/- to Rs.78,910/-|
|Extension Officer||Rs.29,760/- to Rs.80,930/-|
|Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector||Rs. 26,600/- to Rs.77,030/-|
|Assistant registrar||Rs. 28,940/- to Rs.78,910/-|
|Executive Officer Grade-I||Rs. 28,940/- to Rs.78,910/-|
|Asst. Commercial Tax Officer||Rs. 28,940/- to Rs.78,910/-|
|Assistant Development Officers||Rs. 26,600/- to Rs.77,030/-|
|Assistant Labour Officer||Rs. 28,940/- to Rs.78,910/-|
|Non-Executive||Junior Accountant||Rs. 16,400/- to Rs.49,870/-|
|Junior Assistant||Rs. 16,400/- to Rs.49,870/-|
|Senior Accountant||Rs. 22,460/ to Rs.66,330/-|
|Senior Auditor||Rs. 22,460/ to Rs.66,330/-|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs. 26,600/- to Rs.77,030/-|
- => In Nutshell, For Executive Posts, starting salary will be around Rs 40,000, and for Non-Executive posts, it will go around Rs 30,000.
- **Components like DA, TA, HRA etc also depends on the posting location.
APPSC group 2 zone wise posts are notified for four selected zones, zone I, II, III & IV.
You have to check the zone wise distribution in notification before applying.
2.1 APPSC group 2 jobs- Age limit to apply
After selecting the preferred post, we should also verify our own age limit and qualification against the selection criteria.
- Min age for all categories- 18 years
- Max age for GEN/UR category- 42 years
The Age for Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector is 18 to 28 years.
However, age relaxation is offered to the reserved categories.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|1OBC + PWD||13 years|
|SC/ ST +PWD||15 years|
The upper age limit is also relaxed for
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 years|
|AP State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities, etc. are not eligible)||5 years|
|Ex-serviceman and Serving persons of the Armed Forces of the Union||3 years|
|who are seeking re-employment one year before the completion of the specified terms of engagement covered under Rule 12(c)(i) & explanation to Rule 2(16) of AP State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996|
|NCC (who have worked as an Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 years|
|Widows, divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands, who are not remarried and belonging to SC/ST category covered under Rule 12(b)(iii) of AP State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants||upper age-48 years|
|Widows, divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands, who are not remarried and not belonging to SC/ST category covered under Rule 12(b)(iii) of AP State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants||upper age- 43 years|
2.2 APPSC group 2 qualification
The mandatory criteria is Indian citizenship.
Sound health, active habits and no bodily defect or infirmity comes next.
In addition to this, you should possess good behavior and antecedents.
Qualification-wise, there are some set criteria against each post, like
|Post category||Post name||Essential Educational qualification||Desirable qualification|
|Executive||Municipal Commissioner Grade-III||BA or B.Sc Degree granted by any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or State Act or Institutions recognized by the UGC or any other equivalent qualifications.|
|Deputy Tahsildar||Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or, an Institution recognized by the UGC|
|Extension Officer||Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce of any recognized University|
|Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector||Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or the Institutions recognized by the UGC or an equivalent qualification|
|Assistant registrar||Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or any other recognized equivalent qualification|
|Executive Officer Grade-I||Bachelor’s Degree from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or Provincial Act or any other Institution recognized by the UGC or any other equivalent qualifications|
|Asst. Commercial Tax Officer||Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, a State Act or, an Institution recognized by the UGC or its equivalent qualifications|
|Assistant Development Officers||Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.|
Must Possess a Diploma in Textile Technology or A Diploma in Handloom Technology issued by the AP State Board of Technical Education or an equivalent qualification.
|Assistant Labour Officer||Degree of University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or Provincial Act or a State Act or any other equivalent recognized qualification|
|Non-Executive||Junior Accountant||Degree from any university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or a Provincial Act or from any institution recognized by the University Grants Commission preferably Graduate in Commerce or Mathematics or Economics||Pass in any one of the following Certificate Course Examination conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP, Hyderabad. (a) Office Automation (b) PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting (c) Web designing|
Degree in Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or B Sc.(Comp.) or B Com. (Comp) or BA(Comp.) or B Tech /BE with Computer Science or Information Technology
|Junior Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University |
in India established or incorporated by or under
Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an
Institution recognized by the UGC or an equivalent
|Senior Accountant||Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or a State Act or any other equivalent qualification|
|Senior Auditor||Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or any other equivalent qualification|
|Assistant Section Officer||Bachelor’s Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC or an equivalent qualification|
Minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are
- 40% for OCs including Ex-Servicemen and Sportspersons
- 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs, STs and, PHs or as per rules
If you are applying for Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector, there are some physical requirements too. They are given below.
a) physical requirement for Men:
- i) Min height- 165 cm
- ii) Must not be less than 81 cm round the Chest on full expiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
If ST candidates with the above measurements are not available, the required height may be relaxed; though never less than 160 cm.
The members of A.P.M.S, Drivers and, Attenders working in the Prohibition & Excise Department, shall possess a minimum height of 163 cm, if otherwise eligible.
b) physical requirement for Women:
- i) Min height- 152.5 cm
- ii) Min weight- 45.5 Kgs
Vision standards as per G.O.Ms.No.147 (Finance (HR. I. Plg. Policy) Department, dated: 06.08.2016) is applicable.
To be eligible for the above postcodes, the proficiency in office automation with computers & associated software is highly required. They are to be verified by APPSC after verification of the original certificates.
Now that we know the min APPSC group 2 eligibility criteria, it’s time to apply flawlessly. After that all statutory requirements will be met and we can further dip into more advanced staffs.
3.1 APPSC group 2 Notification
APPSC will announce the calendar for the year 2021 shortly.
But you can still visit the official website of APPSC to check APPSC Group 2 Notification 2020. The details and mode of application will remain more or less the same.
To apply, you have to wait till the 2021 notification is out.
- Visit the APPSC official portal
- Search for APPSC Group 2 notification pdf
In the same notification, you will get your link to apply.
APPSC group 2 application form is only available online. (**You don’t have to rush physically and take the pain of offline submission. Trust me, it’s a huge relief.)
You have to undergo the following process for a flawless application.
3.2 APPSC group 2 Registration
First you have to register on the exam portal. Don’t worry. The registration is an One time only process.
- Just visit the official website & click on the register button.
- Keep the scanned certificates, photo and signature ready before you visit the portal. They will be required during registration.
- At the end, you will get a user id and password. Keep them handy.
3.3 APPSC group 2 online application
You need to follow some basic guidelines and fill up stepwise details carefully during applying to avoid rejection or submission of wrong information.
- Go to the APPSC official website
- Search APPSC group 2 apply online button and click on it
- Check minutely and fill up all the required details.
- Attach the needed copies of scanned documents (educational proofs, identity proof, signature, photo, etc.)
- Now, pay the application fee using any debit/credit cards.
- Re-check the entire application thoroughly once to avoid the mistakes
- Now, tap on the submit button to send the application form.
You will receive an acknowledgement mail from APPSC board. Keep the print out for record and future use.
Though we do not have the official notification of 2021, some tentative information are there.
You can make a rough idea and start taking necessary steps from now itself.
|Notification Name||APPSC Group 2|
|Total No.of Vacancies||450 (tentative)|
|Name of the Posts||Various under APPSC commissioner, subordinate, cooperative, Accounts service|
|Exam Type||Combination of both Online and Offline|
|APPSC Group 2 Preliminary Exam Date||Not Declared|
|APPSC Group 2 Mains Exam Date||Not declared|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting date to apply for Group 2 Exam||Will be updated later|
|APPSC group 2 Last Date to apply for Group 2 Exam||will be updated later|
3.3 APPSC group 2 application fee
|General/ Unreserved Candidates||Rs. 250/- + Rs. 80/- (Exam Fee)|
|SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
- Payment to be deposited online via Credit/ Debit card/ Net Banking.
- The Exact amount will be as notified.
Subscribe to us for free and you will be thoroughly updated at the time of application.
4.1 APPSC group 2 exam pattern
YAs mentioned earlier, APPSC selection process combines both Online and Offline evaluation.
The exam is held in three phases.
- 1. Prelims / Screening Test (Objective Type) (Degree Standard)
- 2. Main Examination (Objective Type) (Degree Standard)
- 3. Interview/Document Verification
APPSC group 2 Prelims exam is divided into three sections and, the mode of selection is Offline
|Paper||Subject name||Total marks||Duration|
|Section-A||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150 mins|
|Section-B||Social & Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh and Indian Constitution||150||150 mins|
|Section-C||Planning & Economy||150||150 mins|
You can appear this test only from Andhra Pradesh.
Screening tests are conducted in various APPSC group 2 exam centers across the state. The exam fee is around Rs. 80/- for GEN/ UR candidates.
However, This test is basically screening of applicants for the next Main exam. No marks obtained in the screening exam are added in the final merit.
The prelims exam date is notified on APPSC website only. APPSC Exam Hall ticket is required to appear in this exam.
Once you secure a rank in the prelims/ screening test, you will be eligible to sit for the APPSC group 2 Main exam through another round of online process.
APPSC group 2 Main exam is divided into three sections and the mode of exam is Online.
|Paper||Subject name||Total marks||Duration|
|Section-A||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150 mins|
|Section-B||Social History of Andhra Pradesh, The history of various social & cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh and General overview of Indian Constitution||150||150 mins|
|Section-C||Planning in India & Indian economy contemporary problems. Developments in rural society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||150 mins|
Computer proficiency test: Computers and Associated Software test will be conducted after selection in the Main exam.
|O.C’s (including ex-servicemen)||20|
Be cautious about negative marking. For each wrong answer, 1/3rd of the mark will be deducted.
Following main exam, you have to appear in the Interview in the office premises of the APPSC in Vijayawada.
APPSC group 2 Interview is the final phase and the marks obtained in the interview are added for the final merit.
So, this is all on the exam pattern.
As we promised, we will now move on to the advanced sections, starting with the syllabus.
5.1 APPSC group 2 syllabus
You must be happy to know that the APPSC group 2 syllabus is the same for both Prelims and mains. It is divided into four main sections
- General Studies and Mental Ability
- Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh
- General Overview of the Indian Constitution
- Planning in India and Indian Economy Contemporary Problems and Developments in Rural Society with Special Reference to Andhra Pradesh.
A brief layout on the syllabus is presented below. For detailed idea, please download the from the link given (**after syllabus).
APPSC Group 2 Prelims Syllabus
- Section A – General Studies and Mental Ability
- Section B – Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh
- Section C – Indian Constitution, Planning, and Economy
APPSC Group 2 Mains Syllabus
- Paper-I: General Studies and Mental Ability
- Paper-II: General Overview of the Indian Constitution, Social History of Andhra Pradesh, i.e., the history of various social and Cultural Movements in Andhra Pradesh
- Paper-III: Planning in India and Indian Economy, contemporary problems, and developments in Rural Society with particular reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Indian Economy and Present Status
- Resources and Development
- Money, Banking and Public Finance
- Economic Policies of India and Andhra Pradesh
- National Income
- Agriculture and Industrial Growth of Andhra Pradesh
5.2 APPSC group 2 syllabus PDF
APPSC group 2 syllabus PDF copy can be downloaded here- Click to download the full Scheme and Syllabus.
For convenience, you may also download the APPSC group 2 syllabus in Telugu PDF .
6.1 How to crack APPSC group 2 exam
So, here we are now; precisely at the most sought after section.
In this chapter, we will start building strategy and make study plans.
Let us first do some analysis on paper wise topic distribution and their contributions as a whole.
6.1.1 APPSC group 2 preparation strategy
Four main topics can be studied first as its weightage is 66% in both Prelims and Main exam.
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Planning and Economy of India
- Planning and Economy of AP
- AP History and Culture
Parallelly like other govt jobs, you have to remain continuously updated on the current affairs for at least six months. 1 year is preferable.
Let us help you in making your own study plan accordingly.
6.2 APPSC group 2 Study plan
Make a detailed study plan with the following points in mind;
- Understand the syllabus and the exam pattern in detail
- Select proper Study material and books (read Telugu academy books and NCERT/ APSCERT books as much as possible)
- Prepare a timetable and strictly maintain it
- Prepare easy to read and easy to remember notes
- Go through the Audio-visual process, Check online videos; there are amazing tutorials in YOUTUBE
- Give online Mock Tests to understand your speed and accuracy
- Do not leave any topic. The more you read, the more knowledge you gain. Be enthusiastic and energetic about your preparation.
7.1 APPSC group 2 study material
For quick download, we have compiled a handful of free resources in both English & Telugu language.
Go through the links and download them
- APPSC group 2 study material in Telugu Free Download PDF
- APPSC group 2 study material in English
- RC Reddy Study Material in Telugu
- Polity by Laxmikanth in Telugu
- Polity by Laxmikanth in English
- Indian Geography Material Telugu Pdf
- History Telugu Pdf
- Chapter-wise Indian Polity In Telugu pdf
- Disaster Management Pdf in Telugu
- Physics Chapter wise Telugu material pdf
- Chemistry Chapter wise Telugu material pdf
- Science And Technology pdf in Telugu
- AP SCERT Books pdf in Telugu
- AP Economy by Chiranjeevi pdf In Telugu
If you are more compatible with the Audio-visual mode of learning, the following links will help;
8.1 APPSC group 2 books
Some good books for for APPSC Group 2 Prelims exam can be purchased online;
|Subject||Name of the Book||Author||Publication|
|General Studies and Mental Ability (Section-A)||APPSC General Studies and Mental Ability||Vijeta||Vijeta|
|Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh and Indian Constitution (Section-B)||APPSC Group-2 Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh Screening Test Section-B Mains Paper-2||Vijeta||Vijeta|
|Planning and Economy (Section-C)||Mrunal Economy Archive, Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh 9th Edition||Ramesh Singh||McGraw Hill|
Some recommended books for Main test are also given below with their online purchase links;
|Subject||Name of the Book||Author /Publication|
|General Studies and Mental Ability (Paper-I)||APPSC general studies and mental ability||Vijeta|
|Social History of Andhra Pradesh, i.e., The History of various Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh||APPSC Group-2 Social and Cultural History Of Andhra Pradesh Screening Test part B and Mains Paper 2||Vijeta|
|General Overview of the Indian Constitution (Paper-II)||APPSC Group-II MAINS Paper-II Section-II General Overview of The Indian Constitution||Vijeta|
|Planning in India and Indian Economy, Contemporary Problems and development in rural society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh (Paper-III)||APPSC GROUP-II Paper-III Section-II AP Economy (Contemporary Problems and Development of ANDHRA PRADESH)||Vijeta.|
In addition, APPSC group 2 reference books list is here.
- Geography of Andhra Pradesh: Physical, Economic and Human Geography for APPSC and Other exams Kindle Edition
- APPSC Group -II Screening Test (Prelims) Section-B(A), Mains Paper-II Section-I, Social And Cultural History Of Andhra Pradesh – [Telugu Medium] Paperback – 2018
- APPSC Group-II Screening Test Section-B(B) (Prelims Mains Paper-II (Section-II) General Overview Of The Indian Constitution -[English Medium] Paperback – 2019
- GROUP-1 PRELIMS, GROUP-2 & ALL OTHER EXAMS(S&T, ENVIRONMENT & DISASTER MANAGEMENT) Paperback – 2019
APPSC group 2 books in English PDF (for Prelims):
- APPSC Group – II Screening Test ( Prelims ) Top 25 Model Papers 2019 – [ Telugu Medium ] (Telugu) Paperback – 2018
- APPSC General Studies and Mental Ability 2018 – 2015 Top 59 Previous Papers [ ENGLISH MEDIUM ] Paperback – 2018
- APPSC Group-II Screening Test (Prelims) Section-C(B), Mains Paper-III Section-II, Andhra Pradesh Planning And Economy – [Telugu Medium] (Telugu) Paperback – 2019
APPSC group 2 books in English PDF (for Main):
- APPSC Group – II Indian Planning and Economy ( Screening test Prelims Section C- A ) and ( Mains Papers III Section I ) [ TELUGU MEDIUM ] Paperback – 2018
- Modern India by Bipin Chandra [ TELUGU MEDIUM ] (Telugu) Paperback – 2015
- APPSC Group – II Screening Test ( Prelims ) and Mains Paper – II Section – B General Overview Of Indian Constitution [ TELUGU MEDIUM ] Paperback – 2018
- General Studies and General Knowledge [ TELUGU MEDIUM ] Paperback – 2019
9.1 APPSC group 2 Question papers & Answer key
- we have a desired post
- we know we are eligible
- we can apply flawlessly
- we know the exam pattern very thoroughly
- we have a study plan
- and we have the study materials ready.
We are in the right direction. EXCELLENT!
This is the best time to SCALE UP your preparation.
Let us find some APPSC group 2 previous papers. This is very effective in a way that it:
- helps you identify your strength and weakness, take appropriate action to improve
- helps you in understanding marking scheme, previous year’s trends, important topics etc.
- helps you plan for the time management during exam.
You can check for some downloadable APPSA group 2 previous papers with answers in English in the following table.
|PPSC Exam Year||Question Paper Download Link|
|APPSC Group 2 Paper 1 2008||View/Download|
|APPSC Group 2 Mains GS & MA 2017||View/Download|
|APPSC Group 2 Paper 3 2017||View/Download|
|APPSC Group 2 GS Paper 1 2012||View/Download|
|APPSC Group 2 GS Paper 1 2005||View/Download|
|APPSC Group 2 Paper 1 2005||View/Download|
In addition to the above, here are some more links for downloading previous Question papers without the answer keys
APPSC group 2 previous papers 2017
|English and Telugu language||Download Here|
|Screening test with answer key||Download Here|
APPSC group 2 previous papers 2019
|Paper 1||General Studies and Mental Ability||Download Here|
|Paper 2||Social History of Andhra Pradesh and a general overview of the Indian Constitution||Download Here|
|Paper 3||Planning in India, Indian Economy Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||Download Here|
In addition, you can also use APPSC Group 2 previous papers with answers in Telugu for preparations in your preferred language.
We will post the links as and when we finish compiling them.
9.2 APPSC group 2 Model papers
Next, solve some model papers. Some links are given below;
9.3 APPSC group 2 Final key
APPSC group 2 final key for previous years are available online. Please complete the following steps to avail them;
- Visit the official website of APPSC
- Click on “Key & Objections” tab at the top right
- Go to the APPSC Group 2 answer key section
- Click on the required subject
- Download the answer key and save it.
|Paper-I – General Studies and Mental Ability |
Paper-II – A.P Social History and Constitution
Paper-III – Planning in India and Indian Economy
10.1 APPSC group 2 online test series
Avail the APPSC group 2 mock test in English from here
11.1 Group 2 APPSC results
We are at the end of our preparation. One more action and that will complete the preparation.
APPSC group 2 cut off marks are released after every exam. At this moment, you can check from the previous years’ data.
Check them and combine with your scores in the model papers.
Sample APPSC screening test results’ cut off pdf can be downloaded from the APPSC website.
APPSC group 2 prelims result & APPSC group 2 mains cut off can be checked here.
Make plans to IMPROVE AND REPEAT STEPS GIVEN IN CHAPTER 6 to 11.
We know, with this thorough preparation module, you are going to crack it. We sincerely hope, we have been able to guide you in the right direction.
Therefore, start your journey, be focused, follow basic guidelines and keep high hopes! People come across much difficult challenges in life. This is nothing and you can WIN EASILY. Keep the hope alive.
It’s time now to conclude this article. We will update you when the notification 2021 is officially released.
You can also time to time check our home page for the notification. (**We have a list of ALL ongoing vacancies in India in a table. The table is like excel. You can search, filter and sort as per your need. We think you will love it.)
Thanks for being so long.
Post a comment if you want to know more.
Stay tuned! Wish you all the best!