Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) publishes notification for Madhya Pradesh MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam 2021 for Aspiring Engineers (male & female). Out of 35 available posts 12 posts are reserved for Female applicants. Interested candidates can find the main features of the notice in this article. Check below for quick information.
- Notification summary
- Job details
- Selection Criteria
- Important dates
- Exam Fees
- Vacancy List
- How to Apply
- Quick Links
1. Notification summary
- Notification for: Madhya Pradesh MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam 2021
- Job Name: Assistant Engineers (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Agriculture) (Male and Female) in Madhya Pradesh
- Hiring Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
- Notification No.: Advertisement no. 05/2020
- Notification Date: 29/12/2020
2. Job details
- Employment Type: Full time
- Job Location: All over Madhya Pradesh
- Pay grade: Rs. 15,600/-to Rs. 39,100/- per month plus Rs. 5,000/- as per grade
- Maximum Age: 40 yrs. (as of 01/01/2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 yrs. (as of 01/01/2021)
- Age relaxation: as per rules.
- Min Education:
- Mechanical: Candidates possessing a BE / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering (DME) from Any Recognized University in India
- Civil: Candidates possessing the BE / B. Tech Degree in Civil Engineering (DCE) from Any Recognized University in India
- Electrical: Candidates possessing the BE / B. Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering (DEE) from Any Recognized University in India
- Agriculture: Candidates possessing the BE / B. Tech Degree in Agriculture Engineering (DCE) with 2nd Grade from Any Recognized University in India.
5. Help Line
We have a detailed article on eligibility to apply for Madhya Pradesh MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam. Study it thoroughly before applying.
5. Important dates
- Application Start Date: 15/01/2021
- Application End Date: 14/02/2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 14/02/2021
- Admit Card Availability Date: May 2021
- Examination Date and Place: 13/06/2021, Centers in Indore, Sagar, Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Ujjain and Satna.
6. Exam Fees
- Male/Female Non resident of Haryana: Rs. 1200/-
- Male/Female of Madhya Pradesh resident: Rs. 1200/-
- Reserve Category of Madhya Pradesh state: Rs. 600/-
** Pay through cash at any branch of MP Online Kiosk or Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
7. Vacancy List in Madhya Pradesh State Engineering Service SEE Recruitment 2021
|Department of Water Resource||10||4||6||7||3||3||3||2||1||30 posts|
|Department of Energy||0||1||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||2 posts|
|Department of Industrial Policy and Investment Promotion||1||0||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||3 posts|
8. How to Apply
- Visit the MPPSC Home Page and fill the application form. Read all the instructions for State Engineering Service SEE Recruitment 2021 carefully before filling application form.
- Fill form. A registration no and Password will be generated. Take print out for future record.
- Deposit Application fees as per instructions. Deposit application fee for the corresponding post only.
- Check if qualification requirements are fulfilled, otherwise application may be rejected. All the documents should be uploaded only after thorough checking as no false statement will be entertained by MPPSC and State Engineering Service SEE Recruitment Board.
- For any wrongly uploaded application, proceed with fresh application and deposit proper application fee again.
- After submission of application, collect the E-challan.
- Hard copy of the application form along with all uploaded documents has to be placed as and when Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will ask for it.
9. Quick Links
MPPSC SES 2021 Syllabus
|Online Qualifying Exam (not counted in Merit List)|
|Section A||Madhya Pradesh, National, and International level GK1||150||3 hours|
|Section B||Related Subject||300|
|Interview: Personality Test||50|
Main Examination Syllabus
Section-A General Studies: Introduction of Madhya Pradesh: geography, natural, human and energy resources, industries, environment, planning, and evaluation, rural and urban administrative structure, culture, music, dance arts, literature and history of Madhya Pradesh.
Section-B Hindi Language
Section-C English Language: Transformation of sentence, active, passive, direct and indirect speech and vocabulary .
Paper-I: Structural analysis and design, environmental engineering and construction, planning and management.
Paper-II: Water resources, transportation, and geotechnical engineering.
Paper-I: Engineering and mechanics of solids, design of machine elements, theory of machines, production engineering and management
Paper-II: Fluid mechanics and machines, thermodynamics, energy conversion systems, heat transfer, air conditioning and refrigeration, and computer aided engineering.
1: Make sure that you have a study plan which covers the entire syllabus. To do this, refer to the syllabus and list down all the included topics. Then prioritize the topics as per your knowledge and proficiency to allocate study hours and make a schedule.
2: Ensure that the study plan has enough room for revisions on a daily basis. It is quite easy to be forgetful about the things that you study with so many different topics to cover. Therefore, regular revisions are extremely important when it comes to preparing for the MPPSC SES 2021 exam.
3: Take short notes from the subjects that you study. This allows one to memorize ideas, events, dates and other facts easily. Notes can also serve as materials for last minute revisions.
4: One must refer to previous year question papers to ensure that they are well versed with the distribution of the marks across sections. This can also help come across one or two questions that are commonly repeated over the years.
5: An important strategy is to practice for the exam. Candidates can easily do this by solving mock tests. This can help to improve the time management skills and increase the number of good attempts.
This is the outline of the Madhya Pradesh State Engineering Service SEE Recruitment 2021 notification.
The job profile in Madhya Pradesh State Engineering Service (SEE) is quite rewarding with lots of promotion opportunities. Prepare wisely. Check the Syllabus section for syllabuses in Hindi & English.
With this, we shall conclude this post. Stay tuned!
Wish you all the best!